While food that is cheap and processed has become more available, the need for physical activity has decreased. Physical activity is now voluntary and completed during leisure time.
- Increase meal prepping options.
- Decrease fast food eating.
- Increase healthier options in your diet.
- Find time in your day to be physically active (i.e., taking a walk around your building every hour).
- Find reinforcements to work out.
With our world becoming more modernized and fast paced food options that are cheap and processed increase in their intractability to individuals.
Link to Article: