Behavior, diet, and physical activity can play a role in long term weight after surgery. Recommendations include understanding the surgery, food choices, and being aware of vitamin supplements.
- Follow recommendations from your doctor about behaviors after surgery.
- Decrease intake of foods that are not recommended.
- Discuss with your doctor vitamin recommendations.
- Try to increase physical activity.
- Discuss with your doctor any decreases in mental health.
Furthermore, it is recommended that bariatric education be delivered by a multidisciplinary team of health professionals to ensure specialist advice.
Link to Article: