Exercise was found to significantly improve the pleasure, motivation, and energy of individuals. Motivation and energy were found to be associated with change in depressive symptoms.
- Exercise has benefits both physically and mentally.
- Try to exercise once a day.
- Find exercise activities that you enjoy.
- Complete exercises that are appropriate for your skill level.
- To see the impact that exercise has on your mental health keep track of your thoughts/ emotions after exercising.
Based on the benefits exercise can provide to individuals, motivation and energy seem to have an impact on clinical symptoms for depression.
Link to Article: