Achieving positive results after bariatric surgery will require motivation to continue exercising. Taking things slowly and doing the exercises that you enjoy will help one maintain an effective exercise program.
- Keep communication open with your doctor.
- Begin an exercise program of at least 10 minutes of walking daily.
- Select an exercise activity that you enjoy.
- Ask friends or family to exercise with you to hold you accountable.
- Track you exercise each day.
A single exercise each day will help you reach your goals faster.
Link to Article: